PRIVACY & LEGAL
2. The administrator of your personal data obtained through the website http://neweramaterials.com/ is New Era Materials sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Modlniczka, ul. Komandosów 1/7, 32-085 Modlniczka, registered in the register of associations kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000440957, NIP 8522600335.
The basics of personal data processing
Your personal data are processed by the Administrator in order to answer your inquiry sent only to the e-mail addresses provided on the website http://neweramaterials.com/ .
Rights of the data subject
1. You have the following rights:
a) the right of access to data:
You have the right to receive information about the extent of your personal data.
b) the right to transfer data:
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or contract concluded with you, you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and readable format. The data you can request from us is the data you provided to us.
c) the right to correct data:
If we have your outdated, incomplete or incorrect data, you have the right to request us to correct your data.
d) the right to delete data:
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, the administrator may refuse to exercise your right in such cases as:
- an ongoing legal dispute
- when the law requires us to process personal data for accounting purposes.
e) the right not to consent to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator:
You have the right not to consent to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator. The administrator will stop processing your personal data, unless we can find a legitimate justification for the process that will invalidate your interest or rights; or because of legal claims.
f) the right to limit the processing of personal data that you can use if:
- you will not agree to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator, then we will limit any processing of such data after verifying whether there is such a legitimate interest,
- you report that your personal data is incorrect, then the Administrator must limit any data processing until they are verified,
- the data processing is unlawful, then you may not agree to the deletion of personal data and instead request to limit the use of your personal data,
- the Administrator does not need your personal data any longer, but they are required to submit or dismiss a claim.
g) the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Warsaw (00-193) at ul. Stawki 2.
The rules for exercising your rights
IF YOU WANT TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS, WRITE US AT: NEW ERA MATERIALS SP. Z O.O. WITH HEADQUARTERS IN MODLNICZKA, UL. KOMANDOSÓW 1/7, 32-085 MODLNICZKA OR CONTACT US AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ODO@NEWERAMATERIALS.COM.
Why will we contact you?
- Our authorized employees will be able to use your personal information to answer your questions.
- For the purposes mentioned above, we will only process data that you provide to us, including: postal address and e-mail address, name and surname
Other use of personal data
1. Remember that:
- your personal data will be made available to courts and other public administration authorities at their request,
- Your personal data will be processed in order to comply with the accounting principles.
2. For the purposes referred to above, we will process the following data, in particular: name and surname, postal address
3. Your personal data will also be provided to entities cooperating with us in order to answer, among others, IT companies.
4. Your personal data will be processed as long as it is required by generally applicable law.
1. Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the Website (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory card – depending on which devices are used by visitors to our Website). Detailed information about cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
2. The Service Provider may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Website for the following purposes:
- implementation of the basic functionalities of the Website, such as identifying the Registered Users as logged in and maintaining login sessions, storing dynamic data;
- adaptation of the Website content to individual preferences of the Service Recipient (e.g. regarding the website’s language);
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Website or Service.
3. By default, most web browsers available on the market accept cookies. Everyone has the possibility to define the terms of using cookies using their own browser’s settings. This means that you can, for example, partially restrict (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the Website’s functionalities.
5. Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages (just click on the link):
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
6. The Administrator uses the Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. on the Website. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services help the Administrator analyze traffic on the Website.
7. The collected data are processed as part of the above services in an anonymised way (these are the so-called operating data, which make it impossible to identify a person) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Internet Service. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Website.
8. The Administrator using the above services on the Website collects data such as sources and medium of obtaining the Service, Users and the manner of their retaining on the Website, information on devices and browsers from which they visit the website, IP and domain, geographic data and demographic data (age, sex) and interests.
9. Detailed information about the principles on which the above services operate, including the principles of data collection and processing are available here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=ZZ.
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” ) we kindly inform you that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is New Era Materials Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Modlniczka, ul. Komandosów 1/7, 32-085 Modlniczka, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000440957, NIP 852-260-03-35, REGON 321307000 ;
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- answer questions addressed to e-mail addresses disclosed on the website http://neweramaterials.com/,
- answer the question based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b. 2 GDPR, i.e. as an action taken at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
- prepare an offer based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b. 2 GDPR, i.e. as an action taken at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
3. The recipient of your personal data will be only entities cooperating with the Administrator in the scope of the sales process (entities providing courier services, suppliers, entities providing legal services, entities providing IT services, entities providing transport services). Data transferred to them will be transferred in the scope of and the purpose necessary to implement the sales contract and prepare the offer.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a country that is not part of the European Economic Area.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period of:
- In the case of a sales contract for a period of 6 years from the date of purchase.
- In the case of preparing an offer for the period of two (2) years from the date of their submission.
6. In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to rectify data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to delete data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to limit data processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to data transfer (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation)
- the right to raise objections (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if it is found that the processing of your personal data regarding you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. If you want to make use of the rights referred to in paragraph 5 above, please contact: email@example.com.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude a contract, to submit an offer.
9. Your data will not be profiled.